Friday, February 18, 2011

depressed

umm, ok... i'm in a lot of pressure right now...
umm, so, hi....
if u want 2 know, i am here(siber) without anyone's permission or notice...
oh and 2day's blog is gonna b a bit long

hmm...
i 'll try 2 remember the things i want 2 tell u guys ok?

ok, 1st, kallista, thnx 4 givin me mary hiashi's jokes, they were killers.

umm and thrice thnx 4 showin orius everythin, i owe u a lot.(actually ALL of u)

dragona thnx 4 commentin. same goes 2 geco and lunar and octa.
huh...

u know....
i really wish i can cmment with u guys again...
who know's mayb u guys can help me with my homework.heh...
cause i always do my homework at night. there's 1 time i didnt sleep the whole night at all tryin 2 fininsh my homework. usually i'm left with a few hours 2 sleep but, not that night. u know, i kindda wasnt focus in doin it cause i was so sleepy and also cause, i was thnkin what are u guys talkin bout right now and how much i'd b ok if i was talkin 2 u guys...

huh...
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE EVERY1!!!!!
I HATE MY DAD!!!!!
I HATE MY MOM!
I HATE MY BROTHERS!!!!
AND THE PERSON I HATE MOST IS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I DESERVE 2 GO 2 HELL!!!!!!
IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!!!!

thnk godness i'm in the ciber, or else i would...
sometimes i feel like i should b like a robot...
keep my feelins all 2 myself....
doin actly as told just like a dog...

god i'm so lonely and pethetic...

hmm...

hope SP 6 will come soon...
oh wait... i cant buy it, cause it's a month away from my big exam...


but then again, mayb iwill fail this test...
mayb i was just luck that i got flyin colours last time...
y should i even bother bout this year's big test...
no 1 believe i can do it anyway...


OH, sory guys!
i guess i was so caught up by....

ok well, this is actualy 4 my blog!
i hv a lot more complains than this so dont worry bout me ok guys lol!!!!
although i knw u guys wouldnt care.hehehe!
i dont hv much time.
dont hv enough money, ok, bye guys!
i'll try 2 write somethin more fun next time ok?!

3 comments:

  1. Knight, please don't feel bad. I understand you're under a lot of pressure, and I don't blame you for being depressed. I hope everything's alright where you are. Good luck on the test. I hope you get to talk to us soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that you can chat to us again. We miss you all so much. You'll do brilliantly on the test and I know somehow you will read book 6. Take care and thanks for sharing this with us. We all support you. Don't hate yourself. You are a wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I BELIEVE YOU CAN PASS KNIGHT! And I'm sure others do, too. Believe in yourself, and others will believe too. I would say, "have faith," but your past results seem to show that you just need to believe!

    And please don't hate yourself, or your family. I'm sure they're only doing what they think is right, even though you may find that hard to believe. And their decisions can be hard to accept. Hold on in there.

    Sometimes I find listening to music helps me. Especially "Keep Holding On" by Avril Lavigne.

    And don't keep everything inside. You'll burst, like a balloon.

    We're listening Knight. So keep talking :)

    ReplyDelete