Sunday, March 13, 2011

worst...


aww, thmx u guys 4 the last blog...
that's so sweet of all of u guys 2 actually come 2 this blog of mine.

i cant talk much...
hehehe, talk, get it?

....

wasnt that funny....
awkward...

sory guys... i really wanna write more but i just dont hv the time.

let's just say my day is gettin worse and worse by the day...
it's really hard 2 find somethin 2 smile about...
except rememberin u guys and my reality friends...

got, i am everything but happy and glad right now...

let's also just say that my life right now isnt made of sugar or spice.


so depressed...

well, sory guys, i broke my promise...
i told u guys the next time i'll write a happy blog...
but i didnt...
really am sory guys...
didnt mean 2....
just couldnt think of any happy memories right now...

and the usual, when i hear some certain songs...
i remember u guys...
huh...

*force a smile on knight's face*

WELL! BACK INTO THE PARADE!
WISH ME LUCK!

well, c u guys next time!
...

i hope....

4 comments:

  1. Aww don't be depressed Knight. I know you're having a bad time, I hope something will come along and make you happy. Thanks for posting again, and I hope the next post will be happy. I hope you get to talk to us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be depressed Knight, then you'll be like Dragona *grins and pokes Dragona* Life may suck right now, but things will get better and you'll look back at this and think "dude, i'm so glad i stuck with this, my life is so much better now!" :)

    mach dir keine Sorgen, wird das Leben aufhören Saugen bald

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, did you draw that picture? its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It'll only get better! Can't do a long comment cos I'm on my iPod, but remember: faith!! Have it! Good day!

    ReplyDelete