Monday, July 25, 2011

happy birthday to me!!!!!!!!!

well, i wrote this comment and suddenly it dissapear...
now i hv to write it all over again. that's just dandy aint it?

ok, so i wasnt really sure if i should b happy or not i turned 15...
i dont like growing 2 fast.
only 5 years left b4 i become 20..
huh...
how frustratin...

oh and actually my b'day was on the 22 of july.

as presents, i got a pink teddy bear, a pair of hairclips, a bookmark that has a pic of my favourite anime and a kindda antic sortta purse.

my sisters forgot about my b'day at first, and was reminded by the computer. so after takin back from tuision, one of them bought me a cake.

as 4 my mother, well, the day b4 my b'day, she told me that she remembered, so ,

...I WAS DAMNED SHOCK!!!!!!
SINCE WHEN DID SHE CARED!!!!

of course i felt kindda happy since she does remember...
and the happiness was decreasin when she said she was reminded ALSO by the computer...

tecnologies...
sometimes i wonder how all of us(especially me) will survive without it...

missed u guys soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much..

can u guys comment things that r happenin in the blog? i'm not catchin up well here...
well, i'm runnin outta time send my regards to everyone who is my crazy and wonderful friends!(including derek)

so that's it, till I, KNIGHT FANTASY, BLOG AGAIN!
FAREWELL MY GOOD MEN!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Knight!



    That is all.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. *runs in holding a huge and and trailing balloons* HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *hugs and doesn't let go* Being fifteen is a good thing, it means you can get a learners permit and start to drive! (or at least its that way in the states :P)

    Lots of new people have come to blogland and also a chatroom has been started, so maybe next time you get on you can come visit!

    http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/go_large.php?id=146341296

    Life rolls on, people fight, make up, break up, have hearts broken, fix said hearts, fight some more, write, draw, and just in general are insane ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a brilliant birthday Knight.

    Lizzy sort of summed it all up.

    ReplyDelete