Monday, October 10, 2011

WHAT TIME IS IT?!!!!!!

TIME 2 PARTY!!!!

cause...

I'VE FINISHED MY FINAL AND ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT EXAMINATION IN MY LIFE YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'n just gonna sit back, relax and enjoy the moment until it's time 4 me 2 worry again, which mean seein my result at secenber at least that's what every1 said...

i stil dont know when i can buy SP 6...
i hope 2day...

well, how's things at the 2 SP blogs?
is every1 fine?
wow, octa and his bro when 2 ireland?!!
that's awesome!!!

well, i wanna check the blog and i dont really hv the time 2 write a lot, sory and bye!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Knight!

    I saw that I missed you on the blog today.

    Yeah me and Pyro went to Ireland! It was so amazing!

    Glad the exams are over!

    Did you get to buy SP6?

    Hope to see you around!

    ReplyDelete