Thursday, June 14, 2012

long time no c...

huh... i am stressed up...

HEY GUYS!!!!
MISS U SOOO MUCH!!!!!

listening to japanese music.
at school.
borrowed a computer.
u get the pic....

ok, i've really got a prob here. my results r bad, and i mean BAD.
down in the dumps.
my club president wants to make an activity called,"screening a movie" i think. just now i ran almost all over the school just to find a venue suitable, so i ran and walk up and down the stairs at my classroom block(which happened to have 4 floors btw), and go throught other blocks but thankfully i dont hv to climb the other blocks's stairs cause i only went through the ground floor. and search from left to right. the best part is, i'm fasting today. aint that just dandy?


oh, and i need ur help. of course u guys know the SP book, the end of the world, rite? yeah, i know u guys hv it already...

YA DONT HV TO RUB IT IN!

anyway. to make things simple, i still dont hv it...
y u ask?
cause i cant find it.
I CANT.
usually it will take a month (i think) the most to get a book from your country or region or whatever u guys called it( no offence). but it got out at May rite? it's already June.
i've been waitin for over 3 months already!
what's happening?
i went to the bookstore that i always did to but SP, but they didnt hv it?
was that SP book a limited edition?
i was from annoyin to just downright frustratin...

i stiil hvnt got my hands on the END OF THE WORLD!!!
can u believe it?!!!

CODE RED! CODE RED!
THIS IS NOT A DRILL PEOPLE! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
WE GOT OURSELVES INTO A SERIOUS SITUATION!
SOMEONE CALL THE FBI!
CALL 911!
MEN IN BLACK!
SEND EVERY REINFORCEMENT!
SEND EVERYTHING!
A GIRL SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD DIDNT GET A SP BOOK: THE END OF THE WORLD, AT THAT!

an that is how bad the situation is for me...

it's been a lot busier than the last year. i never thought that 10th grade (do u guys hv 10th grade, cause i dont, here we call it form 4) would b like tis.

oh and our country( again, i think, cause i'm not certain of a lot of things) is hvin some kindda program. each school will hv a foreign teacher. mine's from new jersey. nice and to the boy...
let me use this word so u can understand a bit better,
HOT.

not that kindda hot, but a good kind of hot. meaning she's pretty, not sexy, got it?
well, that's all i gotta say, can someone plez inform me of what up the deal with the SP book, and y cant i get it? oh and whoever's readin and commentin on tis blog, plez send my regards to the others.(yes derek too, hvnt seen all of u includin him in a while)

appreciate it.
peace!

 

1 comment:

  1. *hugs Knight* I don't have all the SP books yet either. I hope too soon though. I hope things will look better for you soon as well.
    Things have gotten so busy and hard for me (and some others) we have not really been on the blogs at all. We go onto this chat sometimes. I hope you can come on someday. That would be AWESOME :D

    ReplyDelete