Monday, December 6, 2010

gettin ready 4 camp.

i'm at my grandparents house now.
it's 1 somethin in the mornin, so i'll be pushin off 2 the registration place at 7 somethin in the mornin...
so i hv 2 go 2 bet right after i write this blog.
on my way 2 grandparents house, my mom bout me LOTS, and LOTS of anime comics...
nice...
i thought the camp was supposed 2 b for 4 days...
but then my mom gave me the schedule 4 the camp, it says 5 days...



5 DAYS!!!!!



so i guess startin from 2morrow i will not b blogin 4 5 days...
again, so borin not talkin 2 my friends at derek's blog...
i wonder how y'all doin?
i really hope u guys r fine and not hurt (like u usually r)
and hope that u guys r keepin ur promise i ask u guys 2 promise.
miss u guys sooooooooooooooo much!
muah!
g'night!

1 comment:

  1. Well forgive yourself little by little if you can't do it all at once.
    We already forgave you.
    Do you think you are the only one to do something hurtful?
    I've had to work at forgiving myself for certain things too. Yeah, it's hard to forgive one's self, but you will only cripple yourself if you do that.
    I'm gonna leave this on your latest posting too so you will see this.
    :)

    COME ON BACK KNIGHT!!!!!
    XDDDDDDD

    Hope you have fun at camp!

    ReplyDelete