Monday, December 6, 2010

gettin ready 4 camp.

i'm at my grandparents house now.
it's 1 somethin in the mornin, so i'll be pushin off 2 the registration place at 7 somethin in the mornin...
so i hv 2 go 2 bet right after i write this blog.
on my way 2 grandparents house, my mom bout me LOTS, and LOTS of anime comics...
nice...
i thought the camp was supposed 2 b for 4 days...
but then my mom gave me the schedule 4 the camp, it says 5 days...



5 DAYS!!!!!



so i guess startin from 2morrow i will not b blogin 4 5 days...
again, so borin not talkin 2 my friends at derek's blog...
i wonder how y'all doin?
i really hope u guys r fine and not hurt (like u usually r)
and hope that u guys r keepin ur promise i ask u guys 2 promise.
miss u guys sooooooooooooooo much!
muah!
g'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment