Sunday, December 5, 2010

my day 2day

i'm tryin 2 write a proper blog here so wish me luck...

ok, i think 2day, i'm just fine...
my mom ask us all 2 pack 2 go 2 my grandparents house and also 2 the camp...
not finish packin just yet though...
it's 1 somethin in the mornin so i think i should write that 2day i'm goin 2 my grandparents house.
and the ussual i get 2 b accuse by my mom agin.
so, nothin new really...
it's borin not talkin 2 my friends from derek's blog...
and the thought that i cant ask derek anymore question also made me feel sad and unsatisfied...
oh, and i also just read my magazine and i found an info bout a whale, with white fur, a trunk like an elephant and a ...i think... lobster's tail...
this r pics of it i took from google:



































huh...
i wish i can ask derek a favour...
oh well, here goes.

derek, i really hope that IF u r doin the skulduggery pleasant movie, can u plez finish it b4 2013?
i hv a very important exam on that year.
plez, plez, plez, plez, PLEZ!!!!

(what am i doin?
it's not as if derek's gonna read my plead...
oh well, let just make that a wish then)
=)

3 comments:

  1. Knight! Come back to Derek's blog! Don't cut yourself off from him. If you had made a promise or something like that.....wel, I will not hold you to it.
    Free up your life and don't put added stresses in it. It hurts to see you deny yourself happiness.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. kallista, i told u...
    i cant and tryin not 2 comment in derek's blog, or derek's overflow blog cause i couldnt forgive myself 2 what i've done 2 u guys...
    especially u kallista.
    even when i forbid myself not 2 comment is still not enough 4 a punishment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well forgive yourself little by little if you can't do it all at once.
    We already forgave you.
    Do you think you are the only one to do something hurtful?
    I've had to work at forgiving myself for certain things too. Yeah, it's hard to forgive one's self, but you will only cripple yourself if you do that.
    I'm gonna leave this on your latest posting too so you will see this.
    :)

    COME ON BACK KNIGHT!!!!!
    XDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete