Sunday, December 5, 2010

my day 2day

i'm tryin 2 write a proper blog here so wish me luck...

ok, i think 2day, i'm just fine...
my mom ask us all 2 pack 2 go 2 my grandparents house and also 2 the camp...
not finish packin just yet though...
it's 1 somethin in the mornin so i think i should write that 2day i'm goin 2 my grandparents house.
and the ussual i get 2 b accuse by my mom agin.
so, nothin new really...
it's borin not talkin 2 my friends from derek's blog...
and the thought that i cant ask derek anymore question also made me feel sad and unsatisfied...
oh, and i also just read my magazine and i found an info bout a whale, with white fur, a trunk like an elephant and a ...i think... lobster's tail...
this r pics of it i took from google:



































huh...
i wish i can ask derek a favour...
oh well, here goes.

derek, i really hope that IF u r doin the skulduggery pleasant movie, can u plez finish it b4 2013?
i hv a very important exam on that year.
plez, plez, plez, plez, PLEZ!!!!

(what am i doin?
it's not as if derek's gonna read my plead...
oh well, let just make that a wish then)
=)

1 comment:

  1. kallista, i told u...
    i cant and tryin not 2 comment in derek's blog, or derek's overflow blog cause i couldnt forgive myself 2 what i've done 2 u guys...
    especially u kallista.
    even when i forbid myself not 2 comment is still not enough 4 a punishment.

    ReplyDelete