Tuesday, December 14, 2010

huh...

i got a new-old bed 2day...
i'm lyin on it right now.


i dont really feel like continue in my camp story...
mayb next time.

i keep on thinkin bout school next year...
how time flies...
i dont wanna go 2 school...
it sucks...

i wanna hv fun, and talk 2 my granduncle and comment with friends from derek's blog(which is not gonna happen cause i forbid myself from doin that)...
i really miss them...
i cant stop thinkin bout them...
it's so lonely...

aww well knight!
cheer up!
u'll b just fine!
chiayo!!!

wanted 2 write, but 2 lazy 2 do it...
sory.
bye!

4 comments:

  1. Knight! I almost left the blog! I was bombarded by mymom and she destroyed me. I was to sad to come on but then everyone elped me through it. We can do the same for youwhen you have tough times. But only if you stop forbiding yourself from coming on! We miss you!
    COME BACK!!!!


    Oh! And that camp sounded dreadful! :o

    ReplyDelete