Wednesday, January 19, 2011

drag...

hello!!!!
i'm at the Siber again....
thnx kallista and thrice 4 always commentin bout my blog.


aww kallista, i really feel sory 4 u if u cant come 2 the blog as often as u usually would, i'm sure the SP gangs r gonna be feelin empty cause somethins missin... dont worry, keep hangin on there girlfriend!
i'm havin fun with my friends thanx 4 askin, but i hv a problem 2. i'll tell u after i say a few words 2 thrice.


thrice, thnx 4 comentin, it's really nice of u 2 do so even if u'r not bein force 2.
thnx 4 lettin me know bout orius. it's ok if he cant b here, i wont mind. he is sick after all( and juggin by the sound of it, sounded kindda serious 2...)
can u tell him, i wish him 2 get well soon?
thnx.
hope ur doin fine as well thrice.

i just recovered from a fever, but hving a very painful cough and sore throat right now.

ok, bout the problem i hv at school. u c, it was a normal...BORIN, school day as usual, and me and my classmates r learnin with this teacher...
we were hvin fun a bit, laughin and things like that. i loved the teacher( at 1st) cause she was the 1st teacher that was cheerful when we meet for the 1st time. so like i said, we were just learnin and hvin fun as usual, and then the teacher wanted 2 sit down. as u all know, i was sittin at the back row(also known as the last row). suddenly, while i was doin my work that the teacher gave us, my classmates started 2 make a bit noise, i kindda didnt care at 1st, but i looked up and didnt c my teacher so i poke my friend who sat beside me and asked her, where'd the teacher go?

she faced in front and told me (in a panic) that the teacher fell down. i looked carefully and finally saw my teacher was lyin on the ground. i was shocked. i didnt help her up cause i was 2 far bhind, i thought that mayb the front rows r gonna help, but they didnt do anythin.
when my teacher got up, she looked very, VERY upset.

the teacher looked at the chair and noticed that the back leg was broken.
i was speechless...
cause remember the time whan i told u guys that me and my classmates hv 2 clean our classroom? when i was cleanin the window, i stood on that chair and i almost fell, but i managed 2 fell on my feet( so i didnt really fell....). i felt lucky, heh...
anyway, i felt that the chair should not b use cause some1 could fall while sittin on it, so i asked my class teacher, 'where should i put it?'

she told me 2 put it outside the class. i was positive, 100% sure that, THAT was a BAD idea. what if some1 put the chair back inside the class, or some other pupils needed a chair and used that 1?
but i couldnt argue of course...so i just left it outside.

and that is y i am speechless when i saw the teacher just fell from THAT chair!!!!!!!!!!!!

'we're gonna die'...
was all that i was thinkin after the teacher said
"what wrongs did i ever do 2 u guys" and left our class just like that....

me and my friend who sat bside me quickly went out the class 2 find that teacher 2 apologize and explain that it wasnt our (all of us) fault, but we couldnt find her. we wanted 2 get back 2 class but then my other friends came down and told us that they were lookin 4 the teacher 2 apologize 2, so we went and look 4 the teacher 2gether. me and my friend who sat bside me saw the teacher, and we ran 2 her 2 apologize. but she went into the teachers recess place(which us students arent allowed in, i think) so we kindda mumble sory 2 the teacher( her eyes and face were red and her eyes were wet, so i knew she cried).
but u know what she did?

she stared at us the coldest stare i've ever seen...
i've naver been stared like that b4...
and then she just turned and walked away...
my friend and i went quit...
i'm not really good at sayin sory seriously, and now that i've tried 2 apologize seriously, she embarrassed me in front of the other teacher.


res berries...
i've had it!!!!!

u know what, if that teacher wants 2 sulk, than go ahead!!!!!!!!
y should my classmates and me even bother!!!
it wasnt our fault!!!!!!
but if she wouldnt listen that y the @#$%#*% should i CARE!!!!!!!!

and u know what?
when me and my friends got back 2 class, ther were 3 teachers scoldin the whole class!!!!!!!!!!

but then thnk godness, after the 2 teachers had gone, the teacher who was left at our class was our english teacher and she ask us :

"u guys really didnt do this?"

and we all said no, and than she believed us and told us next time 2 check the class b4 we started any lesson, cause we share our class with one of the worse of the worst students in the school.
so, it wasnt our fault. and then the other teacher, the 1 that came 2 scold our class just now told us that he said we're gonna b a bit ok, considerin that we shared the class. so the teachers dont really blamed us. and i think, we wont b busted. and he also told that he was sory 4 us cause we hv 2 share our room with the worse students.

even though our teacher came back 2 the class 2 teach us, things were never the same again.

so that's 1 of my stories...

sory if i bore u guys 2 much, well, send my regards 2 every1 ok?
thnx!
bye!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry if I haven't commented before!

    It's so good to hear from you, Knight!

    You never bore me :)

    I think some of your teachers should have acted a little bit more mature than that about the situation, but that's teachers for you :)

    I'm glad that life is good for you, apart from your sore throat, and I hope to hear again from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've posted again Knight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. orius said he would come on as soon as he could... hope you are getting on ok... are you?

    hope you get used to it as fast as humanely possible

    ReplyDelete