Friday, January 7, 2011

help me!!!!

thnx guys 4 comentin!!!!

orius is sick?
i'm sory 2 hear that thrice.
tell him, i wish him get well soon.

my family r all out right now. and like i told u guys, my parents (my mom ) wont let me use the internet.

i'm at a 'siber cafe ' right now...

the letters on the keyboard r not clear...
it's kindda hard 2 write...

i scratch my right hand's middle finger while i was cleanin the school's window.
me and my friends were bein force 2 go 2 school (2 clean up our class)...
huhuhuhu....

still in a bad pickle here guys...

HELP ME!!!!

oh and thnx kallista and thrice 4 commentin a lot!

2 comments:

  1. havent been in contact with orius today... i have been nagging him too come on here thought

    told spud about you leaving... tanith too

    ReplyDelete
  2. orius is now in hospital, he wanted to come on yesterday but he couldn't

    ReplyDelete